Tencent has officially launched PUBG Mobile new update v0.13 and the update is 1.98 GB for Android and 2.45 GB for iOS. So, you have to make sure that your device has enough storage space for these updates. This new update is the grand updates of PUBG Mobile. Tencent will also release PUBG Mobile upcoming update in December. Tencent has launched the new version of PUBG Mobile on 12 June 2019. If you update before 19 June 2019, you will get Outfit Box III(7d) and 1,888 BP.
Background Of Pubg Mobile:
PUBG Mobile is one of the best battle royal games which are developed for a mobile device. PUBG Mobile has won the hearts of many gamers which is the plus point of this game. After the global release of PUBG Mobile, most gamers started to stream online on Youtube. And all the streamers are getting enough support with a big audience who are having fun by watching streamers playing PUBG Mobile. Tencent has been launching lots of updates in PUBG Mobile. The recent update was V0.13.
Brand new Mode:
In this 0.13 update, you will get a Team Deathmatch which is brand new mode. You can team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4×4 battles. This deathmatch mode will be available on EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP mode. And you can customize all the settings of FPP and TPP separately.
This 0.13 update is so special because you will be able to play Team Deathmatch in FPP mode. The top 3 players of classic mode and TDM will be featured. In team deathmatch, you have to make a team of 4 players and there will be only two teams in a small area. Whichever team kill most of the opponents that team will be winners and they will have winner winner chicken dinner. You can also create a room for Team Deathmatch. All weapons will have extended quickdraw mags + compensators + vertical grips + bullet loops
PUBG MOBILE NEW UPDATE – WHAT’S NEW?
- Because of hackers, this new update has upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behaviour via virtual App, emulators and modifiers. So, you better not try to hack and cheat after this updates or you will be banned.
- In Vikendi map, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow which will even make more realistic.
- For climbing, you will get a new button and you can enable in the setting.
- When your friend killed you accidentally by Grenade or Fire, now you can decide if the teammates should lose merits or not.
- Added a new Godzilla theme in the lobby background.
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Now every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-Time Popularity or Recent Popularity.
- You can find a Charisma Ranking from the new update. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will also increase the Charisma.
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with dominating in Team Deathmatch.
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch.
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch.
- Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
1. Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night Changes:
- The new 4 types of Zombies has been added to replace the old ones.
- Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period of time after an explosion.
- Added a new Combat Modifiers.
- The abilities of certain Zombies has been changed.
- A new factory has replaced the police station.
2. Inventory Improvements:
- Players can now combine items in batches.
- Those items which are equipped will be displayed in the top.
- Duplicated new items will no longer be detected by a red dot.
- The backpack and helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Sniper Training and War: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Minizone and Quick Match: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- All arcade games: Fridays and Sundays
- Protective items are now 25% more durable than before.
- While moving players can now reload/bolt a bolt action rifle.
- Upgraded the animation of FPP.
- The explosion of Vehicle has been modified.
- Players who have registered for Crew challenge will now receive the notice 10min before a match starts.
- You can collect all the rewards at once click.
- Added 3 new clan Insignias: Lv 7, Lv 9, Lv 10
Note: This new 0.13 update will be available from 12 June 2019 and make sure that your device has enough storage space for this grand updates.
PUBG MOBILE UPCOMING UPDATE
After 0.13 updates of PUBG Mobile on 12 June 2019, rumours of PUBG Mobile upcoming updates has been the talk of the town. The next updates of PUBG Mobile after 0.13 will be probably in December 2019.
Rumours of Update:
Tencent will launch a new Vehicle called ZIMA in an upcoming update. And you can find this new vehicle in Vikendi map. PUBG Mobile upcoming update will launch ZIMA. The looks of this new vehicle are amazing as it is best suites for vikendi map.
This new BRDM vehicle is the new vehicle which will be available in upcoming updates of December. This vehicle will replace the old bulletproof vehicle. if we use flare gun outside the blue zone, we will get this new vehicle. This is totally bulletproof and this vehicle is also favourable for water as well. And this vehicle will be stronger than others.
2. 15x Scope:
PUBG Mobile will soon launch 15x scope and this is design for Sniper and Sniper Rifle only. You will be able to use the 8x scope in the AR guns only which is amazing. So, you will be able to use the 8x scope in AR as well.
3. Fighter Helicopter:
Tencent is going to launch Fighter Helicopter in PUBG Mobile. And Tencent has officially announced to launch this update in next update. You will get to see fighter helicopter soon in December updates. Tencent is also going to launch this new update to challenge Call of Duty.
Note: This is a rumour which will be seen in the next update in December 2019 after the upcoming PUBGmobile 0.13 update.